Primary Mathematics Common Core Edition Workbook 1A
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Workbooks provide further practice for students to complete independently in conjunction with textbook exercises. This essential component reinforces learning to create a solid foundation in elementary math.
Features & Components:
- Each textbook chapter corresponds to workbook exercises, serving as a learning extension.
- Math at Home activities (G1-2) in tear-out sheets provide opportunities for family involvement in the learning process.
- Review exercises at the end of each unit facilitate evaluation and consolidation of concepts covered in the preceding units.
Note: Two workbooks (A and B) for each grade correspond to the two halves of the school year. Soft cover.
Table of Contents
- Numbers 0 to 10
- Number BondsReview 2
- Addition Within 10Review 3
- Subtraction Within 10Review 4
- Ordinal NumbersReview 5
- Numbers to 20Review 6
- ShapesReview 7
- LengthReview 8
- Comparing NumbersReview 9
- GraphsReview 10
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.