Primary Mathematics Standards Edition Tests 2A
Only 15 left in stock
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Primary Mathematics Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each chapter comprises Test A and Test B.
- Each unit concludes with Cumulative Tests A and B.
- Test A consists of free response questions and assesses comprehension of key concepts and problem solving skills.
- Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and tests the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Numbers to 1000
Chapter 1: Looking Back
Chapter 2: Hundreds, Tens and Ones
Chapter 3: Comparing Numbers
Unit 1: Cumulative Test A
Unit 1: Cumulative Test B
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction
Chapter 1: Meanings of Addition and Subtraction
Chapter 2: Addition Without Renaming
Chapter 3: Subtraction Without Renaming
Chapter 4: Addition with Renaming
Chapter 5: Subtraction with Renaming
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test B
Unit 3: Length
Chapter 1: Measuring Length
Chapter 2: Measuring Length in Meters
Chapter 3: Measuring Length in Centimeters
Chapter 4: Measuring Length in Yards and Feet
Chapter 5: Measuring Length in Inches
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test B
Unit 4: Weight
Chapter 1: Measuring Weight in Kilograms
Chapter 2: Measuring Weight in Grams
Chapter 3: Measuring Weight in Pounds and Ounces
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test B
Unit 5: Multiplication and Division
Chapter 1: Multiplication
Chapter 2: Division
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test B
Unit 6: Multiplication Tables of 2 and 3
Chapter 1: Multiplication Table of 2
Chapter 2: Multiplication Table of 3
Chapter 3: Dividing by 2
Chapter 4: Dividing by 3
Units 1–6: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–6: Cumulative Test B
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd.