Primary Mathematics Standards Edition Tests 2B
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Primary Mathematics Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each chapter comprises Test A and Test B.
- Each unit concludes with Cumulative Tests A and B.
- Test A consists of free response questions and assesses comprehension of key concepts and problem solving skills.
- Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and tests the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 7: Addition and Subtraction
Chapter 1: Finding the Missing Number
Chapter 2: Methods for Mental Addition
Chapter 3: Methods for Mental Subtraction
Units 1–7 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–7 Cumulative Test B
Unit 8: Multiplication and Division
Chapter 1: Multiplying and Dividing by 4
Chapter 2: Multiplying and Dividing by 5
Chapter 3: Multiplying and Dividing by 10
Chapter 4: Division with Remainder
Units 1–8 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–8 Cumulative Test B
Unit 9: Money
Chapter 1: Dollars and Cents
Chapter 2: Adding Money
Chapter 3: Subtracting Money
Units 1–9 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–9 Cumulative Test B
Unit 10: Fractions
Chapter 1: Halves and Quarters
Chapter 2: Writing Fractions
Chapter 3: Fraction of a Set
Units 1–10 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–10 Cumulative Test B
Unit 11: Time
Chapter 1: Telling Time After the Hour
Chapter 2: Telling Time Before the Hour
Chapter 3: Time Intervals
Chapter 4: Other Units of Time
Units 1–11 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–11 Cumulative Test B
Unit 12: Capacity
Chapter 1: Comparing Capacity
Chapter 2: Liters
Chapter 3: Gallons, Quarts, Pints and Cups
Units 1–12 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–12 Cumulative Test B
Unit 13: Tables and Graphs
Chapter 1: Picture Graphs
Chapter 2: Bar Graphs
Units 1–13 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–13 Cumulative Test B
Unit 14: Geometry
Chapter 1: Flat and Curved Faces
Chapter 2: Making Shapes
Units 1–14 Cumulative Test A
Units 1–14 Cumulative Test B
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd.