Singapore Math Common Core Tests 2A
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Singapore Math Inc.
Singapore Math CC Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each unit comprises Test A and Test B.
- Test A and Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and free response questions.
- Each Tests book has two cumulative assessments.
- Test A focuses on key concepts and fundamental problem solving skills.
- Test B focuses on the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Numbers to 1,000
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction
Unit 3: Length
Continual Assessment 1
Unit 4: Multiplication and Division
Unit 5: Multiplication Tables of 2 and 3
Continual Assessment 2
All copyrights reserved by Singapore Math Inc.